Delica pumpkin sauce
50g Salted butter
100g White onion, peeled and sliced
400g Delica pumpkin, peeled, deseeded & roughly chopped 2cm (net weight)
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the onions. Cover with a lid and sweat no colour for 10 mins.
- Add the pumpkin and cook for another 10 mins. Add the salt and sugar, then add the milk and water; bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins then blend in until smooth. Pass through a sieve.
Roasted delica pumpkin
200g Delica pumpkin peeled and chopped 2cm
2 tbsp Olive oil oil
- Mix all together and roast in the oven at 180C for 20 mins until golden and tender.
Soaked golden raisins
50g Golden raisins
1 Jasmine teabag
- Make a cuop of Jasmine tea and pour over the golden raisins. Leave to soak overnight or for at least an hour.
Atavi Smoked Tagliatelle (allow 100g per ptn)
Boiling water (10g Salt per litre)
Cooked chestnuts x 5 per ptn
Burrata x ½ per ptn
Crushed black pepper
Ripe figs x ½ per ptn
Aged parmesan & microplane
- Simmer the atavi for 7 mins in the salted water then drain well.
- Warm 600g pumpkin sauce in a pan then toss in the atavi, the roast pumpkin, soaked raisins and chestnuts.
- Allow the pasta and sauce to combine for 3-5 mins.
- Place some basil leaves in the base of a bowl, then crusj on top some ½ fig per plate.
- Swirl the atavi and place on the left. Place ½ burrata on the right and season with black pepper.
- Scatter over and around some more basil, grate over the parmesan and drizzle generously with garlic oil.
UMAMI unlocks the rich complexity from 40 hours of Koji fermentation to reveal earthy notes of miso, mushroom and macadamia nuts, bringing a new sensory dimension to the art of pasta